Food is hard

  One of my struggles in life is eating. I have an eating disorder called anorexia. What that is basically I don't eat food for extended periods of time. 

It's not a good thing. For me personally it's been an off and on thing. I'll have a good couple of years and then really go bad and not do good. 

I've had this be a thing I've struggled with since I was 8. I dont remember what the cause or reason for it was. I just remember thinking this would help me feel better about myself. It never did. 

In the past year I've had my Boyfriend, David help me when I'm not wanting to eat. And I greatly appreciate it and I know there was times I would get frustrated by his attempts and remember thinking, "look I said I don't want to eat and I still don't so just stop it!" I'm honestly glad he never gave up and still hasn't given up on me and continues to help me with this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/12/20 Intro

Coping techniques