Coping techniques

 I've had many over the years. Screaming and throwing myself on the floor when I was told no treats at the store, drawing death scenes..... I never claimed I was sane. 


As I got older and more in love with stories and books, writing became my escape. 

Id insert myself into stories aka fanfiction or come up with a clever character that I saw myself as. 

If I ever publish a book, either I'm in it or someone I know is. 


Sometimes struggles are the inspiration for my stories. It might be a story about moving around constantly running from some big bad and it relates to my current situation where it's moving to a new house, place, city, state, etc. 

As I've developed my writing sense, I've become more sneaky with how I write myself or others in. I will start with the person and go from there maybe this person is short so I'll make them tall. Maybe they hate pineapple so I'll make them allergic. Maybe this person had a miscarriage or lost a child, then their child will be sick but get over it. 

I don't know maybe I'm crazy for doing this. Maybe that's the point of this blog/journal/diary/whatever. I'm crazy and I'm just proving my case further. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/12/20 Intro