12/12/20 Intro

I'll attempt to update this as much as possible. 

This will be a documentation of my life as it is just starting out. Well I guess I've been alive for a while but like an adult not long only about a year at this point in time. I'm still learning.

I'm not quite sure what I'll put here. I guess some basic information should suffice. 

My name is M'Kenzie Ashe. I go by Kenzie or Kenz. Actually now that I think about it pretty much everyone has a different nickname for me. Depending on the person I'm Kenz, Kemz, kenzie ann(not my middle btw), lulu, husband, etc. 

I have a betta fish I talk to all the time named Zuko(yes I got it from ATLA). He's a pretty boy of blue and green and a small patch of magenta. 

I love horror and bring scared and I love learning about it. Serial killers fascinate me. In particular the Zodiac killer. I actually read an article this morning (12/12/20) that a second cipher of his was solved and that's amazing! That means now 2 of the 5 ciphers have been solved and he sent them back in the 60s! (In case you didn't know the first one was solved I believe 6 months to a year after it was published) 

I love reading especially Stephen King. He is an amazing author. Very creepy and messed up books but totally amazing. 

One last thing I guess. I have this thing called Attention deficit disorder (ADD) it's similar to ADHD but not the same. Basically I have a hard time focusing on one thing or get easily distracted. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coping techniques